Stay safe at home & join me live online to celebrate the launch of my new novel The Island Girls on Thursday 23rd April at 7.00 pm. GMT. I’ll tell you a little about the story behind the book, and read a couple of excerpts. I shall also host a Q&A session and we’ll finish with THE ISLAND GIRLS prize draw with special bespoke prizes to make you feel a little better at this difficult time! Send an email via my contact page for your Zoom link & password to enter the launch. The event is totally free, but I’d be delighted if you’d like to order the e-book of The Island Girls if you’re looking for a new read! It’s only 99p here or $1.25 or here. Also available are print & audio editions but please do get the e-book as well as it makes SUCH a difference. Thank You & I really hope you’ll join me on Thursday. Want to know more about The Island Girls? You can read about the story inside the book on my BOOKS page, or follow my journey of writing the book on my HOME page.
- JOIN ME ON MY IRISH CASTLE WRITING RETREAT February 24, 2022
- VIRTUAL BOOK LAUNCH THE BOATMAN’S WIFE 14TH JANUARY January 8, 2021
- ONLINE AUTUMN CREATIVE WRITING COURSES August 12, 2020
- Online Summer School – How to Read Tarot Cards & How to Write Stories with Tarot Cards June 11, 2020
- Midsummer Moon Online Day Retreat May 20, 2020